Friday, February 25, 2011

A girl after my own heart!!

SO, I will freely admit that my children are pretty spoiled.  They get a lot of attention from us, from our family and are certainly not hurting for "things".  It became ever so apparent when I was sorting through Natalie's clothes and got out her shoes in the next size and lined them up on the windowsill so that I wouldn't miss any.  15 pair of shoes this little 5 month old girl has!!! 15!!!  Her aunties sure love her- I'm pretty sure there is something to match each outfit in her closet!  But seriously, look at this face... wouldn't you want to spoil her too??


2 comments:

  1. Yes - you should totally spoil her - what a cutie. I always say there is a difference between being spoiled and being spoiled rotten - it is okay to spoil your children :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not be able to resist those eyes! She is absolutely adorable!! :-) ~ BluHaven

    ReplyDelete